1 kg Potatoes (e.g. Rooster or Kerr Pinks)
3 tbsp Glasson Farm Rapeseed Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6. Place the roasting tin in the oven to heat.
- Peel and halve the potatoes. Place in a large pan, cover with cold water, add a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Bath Harvest Rapeseed Oil to the hot roasting tin and return to the oven for a 2 minutes to re-heat.
- Drain the par-boiled potatoes in a colander. Tip back into pan with lid on and allow to steam-dry for 2 minutes. Toss about to give them fluffy-coarse edges.
- Tip the potatoes into the roasting tray and turn to coat in oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 40 mins – 1 hour, turning and basting every 20 minutes until golden and crispy.
90g kale, washed & dried
30g pine nuts
30g parmesan cheese, grated
5 tbsp Bath Harvest Garlic Infused Rapeseed Oil
Pinch salt & pepper
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend for 2 – 3 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down the sides half way through if needed. Season to taste.
2. Use as a sauce for pasta, salads, fish or chicken toppers, or stir through new potatoes.
To store: transfer to an empty jar, drizzle a little extra rapeseed oil over the surface of the pesto and put on the lid. Keeps in the fridge for up to 3 or 4 days.